Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Welcome

By The McClouds from Chicago 'burbs, USA
(New welcome mat from my parents) [CC-BY-SA-2.0
(http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)],
via Wikimedia Commons
OK, let's start with some truth.  There is something you do that annoys me.

Now that I have said it, you may wonder, "What could it be?  I can change, I promise!"  But the truth is, you can't really change.  And even if you could, I would find something else you do equally annoying.  Because, as it may be, I could very possibly be the most easily annoyed person on the planet.

Call it ego, call it arrogance, call it misanthropic misadventures, whatever, there is something about me that constantly gets annoyed with little things that others do.  Equally notable is the fact that the people that do these things are (for the most part) not annoyed by them.  Hence they do them.

Now let's not jump to conclusions - I am certainly sure that something that I do annoys me.  So I am not hypocritical or anything, I am just universal in my determination that people are a nuisance, including myself. So I had this little idea that I would start up a blog to just post periodically about who or what is annoying me today.  Somehow, you have found it.  So welcome aboard and feel free to be annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment